'Classic Ikon' Santoku Knife
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
A high-carbon German stainless-steel santoku knife starts your cutlery collection with exceptional balance and beauty. The piece is precision-forged with a double-bolster design for professional-style heft, triple-riveted to the handle for durability and tempered to 58 degrees Rockwell.
- 7" blade; 14 1/2" total length.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance.
- Half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade; heel bolster provides added balance.
- Stainless steel.
- Hand wash, towel dry.
- By Wüsthof; made in Solingen, Germany.
- Item #5086432