Designed in Portland, where they know a thing or two about great coffee, this sleek and efficient coffeemaker brews a quality cup or five every time. Designed with a single button and fine-tuned to emulate a barista's manual pour, the Ratio Six delivers water at an optimum temperature, precisely metering the flow during both the bloom and brew phases, resulting in richly flavorful coffee with no bitterness—and no fuss.
- Includes coffeemaker, thermal carafe, filter basket, lid for filter basket with heat shield, catcher for filter basket, Ratio microfiber towel, four sample paper filters, operation guide and removable power cord
- 13 1/2" x 6 3/4" x 14 1/4"
- 9 lb.
- Brews up to 40 oz. (eight 5 oz. cups)
- Compatible with Ratio Eight glass carafe, sold separately
- 1400W power; 120 or 230V heating element
- Carafe holds flat-bottom basket paper filters such as Melitta
- BPA-free polymer water tank
- Hand-blown borosilicate glass supply lines
- Double-wall stainless steel thermal carafe and filter basket
- Cantilevered top and base made of precision-formed stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Item #6104627
Choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.
- Email gift message (free)
Connect with us to get free style advice, product recommendations or customer service help.