Weather Resistant Thermogreen Insulated Recycled Ripstop Hooded Jacket
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; neither slim nor oversized.
- Regular-fitting technical garments may be worn over heavier midlayers.
Diamond quilting inside and out adds to the heat-trapping and easy-packing qualities of this wind-resistant and water-repellent jacket. A split kangaroo pocket is in easy reach for hand warming, and the drawstring-adjustable hood keeps your head as warm and dry as the rest of you. The style is made from recycled, bluesign®-approved taffeta and lined with 80g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled).
- 27" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure
- Drawstring adjustable hood
- Chest zip pocket; split kangaroo pocket
- Windproof, durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Lined, with 80g Thermogreen® insulation (90% recycled)
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5206111
Body and lining: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals). Insulation: 80-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled). Body and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn 100% Polyester Lining 100% Polyester Insulation
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
Choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.
- Email gift message (free)
Connect with us to get free style advice, product recommendations or customer service help.