- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; order your normal size.
Trap the heat and keep out the rain with this three-layer performance jacket that's waterproof, breathable, and most importantly, comfortable. The season-spanning jacket has microfleece trim around the neck and stuffs into the torso pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- Front half-zip closure
- Two-way adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Elastic cuffs
- Front zip pocket
- Drawstring hem
- 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® ripstop face, polycarbonate membrane with a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% recycled nylon
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5911963
Torrentshell 3L Packable Waterproof Pullover