- True to size.
- XS=0-2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18.
Trap the heat and keep out the rain with this three-layer performance jacket that's waterproof, breathable, and most importantly, comfortable. The season-spanning jacket has microfleece trim around the neck and stuffs into the left pocket with a carabiner clip-in loop.
- 26 1/2" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure with chin guard
- Two-way adjustable hood with laminated visor that rolls down and stows with cord-and-hook design
- Hook-and-loop cuffs
- Zip hand-warmer pockets
- Venting pit zips
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.3-oz 50-denier ECONYL® 100% recycled nylon ripstop face, polycarbonate PU membrane with 13% bio-based content, a tricot backer and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% recycled nylon
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5908081
Torrentshell 3L Packable Waterproof Jacket