- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; order your normal size.
A lightweight jacket with a two-layer shell is built to resist wind and rain and is ideal for your morning commute or your weekend on the trail.
- Front zip closure with snap placket
- Stowaway hood
- Snap-tab cuffs
- Dual-entry hand pockets; interior pocket
- Two-layer solid plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5911955
Light Storm Water Repellent Jacket