The ReNew Lightweight Reversible Liner Jacket
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- True to size.
Lightweight and packable, this reversible puffer is made from recycled plastic bottles and warmed by 100% recycled, high-performance PrimaLoft® insulation. Reverse from a classic quilted puffer to a smooth woven shell, and wear either as a standalone jacket or layered underneath outerwear for extra insulation without the weight. Known for its radically transparent and ethical supply chain, Everlane manufactured this item in a technical outerwear factory in Bac Giang, Vietnam, chosen for its specialized production methods and high-quality workmanship.
- 25 1/2" length (size X-Small)
- Two-way front-zip closure
- Stand collar
- Side-seam exterior pockets; interior side-seam zip pockets; interior zip chest pocket
- Lined, with 100% recycled PrimaLoft insulation
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Made in Bac Giang, Vietnam
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- Item #5934453