What it is: A dual-purpose flat iron that allows you to quickly style even the thickest hair into super-sleek straight looks or add a bit of wave or curl.
What it does: The Tress Press is designed with titanium technology, which seals the hair cuticle for less frizz and tons of shine while styling. Infrared technology heats your hair from the inside out to help you maintain healthy locks.
Features and benefits:
- 1.25-inch floating plates provide constant contact with the hair to straighten in a single pass.
- Rounded edges allow you to easily wrap hair around the barrel for waves and curls.
- Digital temperature control allows for custom styling on all hair types.
- Heats up to 450ºF/232ºC.
- Universal voltage for overseas travel without a converter.
- 60-minute automatic safety shut-off.
- Professional-length nine-foot cord.
How to use: Work in 1–2 inch cleanly parted, brushed sections. To straighten, hold the iron horizontally. Clamp your hair at the root and slowly pull through to the ends, slightly beveling toward the face to prevent static. To curl, hold the iron vertically. Clamp your hair midway through the section then twist the iron away from your face 180º and pull forward through to the ends. The slower you pull, the greater the curl. For waves, pull through more quickly.
- Two-year warranty
- Item #5907563
Let us help you get your Nordstrom gifts ready to give with free gift wrap for all pickup and in-store purchases. Just ask for a gift kit or signature wrapping at the store.
Pickup & In-Store Purchases
- DIY gift kit (free)
- Wrapped in our signature box (free)
The Tress Press 1.25-Inch Straightening Iron