Russell Slim Straight Jeans
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- True to size.
- Comfortable through the hip and thigh.
- Tailored from the knee to ankle.
- Mid rise.
A slim-straight leg cleanly styles these versatile jeans cut from stretch denim made with sustainable fibers and only eight gallons of water. To further reduce its environmental footprint, DL1961 powers production needs using on-site generation with a heat-recovery system.
- 34" inseam; 15 1/2" leg opening; 10 1/2" front rise
- Zip fly with button closure
- Five-pocket style
- 58% cotton, 28% Tencel® lyocell, 13% polyester, 1% spandex
- Tencel lyocell is a sustainably produced fiber made with closed-loop processing
- Machine wash, dry flat
- Global Organic Textile Standard certified. GOTS is one of the strictest certifications for organic materials on the market today and includes rigid controls of, among other things, chemical use and working conditions
- Organic Content Standard (OCS) certified. OCS uses third-party verification to confirm the amount of organically grown material in a final product
- Item #5949710