Expedition Extreme Weather Fusion Fit 625 Fill Power Down Parka with Genuine Coyote Fur Trim
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- Runs small; order one size up.
- A fit carefully proportioned for smaller, more petite body frames.
Designed for scientists conducting research at the South Pole, this water-resistant down parka is temperature-rated to -25°F. A cozy genuine coyote-fur ruff trims the hood, blocking chilly breezes and adding welcome warmth.
- 29 1/2" length (size Medium)
- Front zip placket with hook-and-loop storm flap
- Adjustable hood with shaping wire inside to keep it in place; genuine coyote fur (USA or Canada) trim
- Stand collar with brushed chin guard lining
- Long sleeves with knit cuffs
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders; center back grab strap
- Exterior fleece-lined hand-warmer and double-entry pockets with flap and snap closures; utility and flap sleeve pockets
- Interior zip and drop-in security pockets
- Lined, with 625-fill-power down fill
- 84% polyester, 16% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Canada
- Item #5657460