Attention, Nordstrom Fashion Ambassadors
To help do our part in slowing the spread of COVID-19, we have temporarily closed all of our stores. Our April and May meetings have also been canceled during this time. More information will be coming to you from your program's facilitator. If you have any other questions, please contact them directly or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding and commitment to our program!
Learn more about our response to COVID-19.
Become a Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador
What's in It for You
- Influence Nordstrom buyers—we listen to you.
- Get behind-the-scenes access to fashion projects and events.
- Learn about the fashion industry through hands-on experience.
- Meet new friends your age who share an interest in fashion.
- Connect with fashion insiders at Nordstrom.
- Gain advice and tools to develop a career in fashion.
About the Program
Nordstrom Fashion Ambassadors meet once a month, after school or on the weekend, at selected Nordstrom stores. Each meeting covers new topics and projects. This unpaid membership runs from August 2019 through May 2020.
Who Can Join
To join the Nordstrom Fashion Ambassador program, you must be starting your junior or senior year in high school and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 in the U.S. or marks of 75 or higher in Canada.
How & When to Apply
We are no longer accepting applicants for the 2019-20 program. Check back in Summer/Fall 2020 for information about the 2020-21 program.
Questions? Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.