Classic Ikon Cook's Knife
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
A high-carbon German stainless-steel chef's knife features a weight and balance that make it perfect for heavy-duty work with thick-skinned vegetables and all kinds of meat, as well as chopping, dicing and mincing. The all-purpose piece is precision forged with a double-bolster design for professional-style heft, triple riveted to the handle for durability and tempered to 58 degrees Rockwell.
- Precision forged from a single blank of high-carbon stainless steel
- Full tang is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention
- Contoured handle for comfortable fit and a more contemporary appearance
- Half bolster allows for the knife to be honed and sharpened the entire length of the blade; heel bolster provides added balance
- Stainless steel
- Hand wash
- Made in Germany
- Item #5288096