SPACE.NK.apothecary Sunday Riley Essentials Set
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
What it is: An essentials kit filled with the perfect regimen to help you achieve a bright and flawless complexion.
Who it's for: All skin types.
- Ceramic Slip Cleanser (1 oz.): a skin-balancing cleanser that purifies the complexion while visibly tightening the appearance of pores for clear, healthy-looking skin.
- C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (0.5 oz.): a serum targeted to quickly fight the look of dullness, dark spots and discolorations at the source, while diminishing the signs of aging.
- Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment (0.5 oz.): a treatment formulated with high-potency, purified grade lactic acid that immediately exfoliates dull, pore-clogging dead skin cells.
- C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream (0.5 oz.): a deeply hydrating cream that visibly brightens dull skin and fights the signs of dehydration and damage.
- Auto Correct Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream (0.1 oz.): a moisturizer that infuses five percent advanced, oxygen-stable tetrahexydecyl (THD) ascorbate into the skin, which is the gold standard of vitamin C.
How to use: Massage Ceramic Slip onto the skin to remove dirt, oil, pollution and makeup. For a deeper cleanse, leave Ceramic Slip on for one minute before rinsing. Rinse with warm water. Apply two pumps of C.E.O. 15% Vitamin C Serum to clean skin in the morning. Apply 1–2 pumps of Good Genes to clean, dry skin as a leave-on treatment at night. For sensitive skin, apply 1–3 pumps to clean, dry skin and leave on for up to 15 minutes. Rinse well and pat dry. Layer C.E.O. Rich Hydration Cream over your treatment daily for luminous, moisturized skin. It works well for sensitive skin. Using your ring and middle fingers, lightly tap a pearl-sized amount of Auto Correct onto the skin around the eye area.
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free
- Made in the USA
- Item #5841187