Torrentshell Water Repellent Recycled Nylon Jacket
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- Runs small; order one size up.
A water-repellent jacket topped with a roomy, multipanel hood is made from recycled, bluesign®-approved fabric and has a drop-tail hem for extra coverage. Reflective trim helps with low-light visibility, and tunneled elastic at the waist helps keep the fit closer to the body (so cold air can't blow in).
- Front zip closure
- Fixed hood with elasticized gusset under brim and built-in visor
- Chest snap pocket; side zip pockets
- Elastic waist
- ID label
- Slight drop-tail hem
- DWR (durable water-repellent finish)
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- 50-denier 2.9 oz. H2No® Performance Standard 2.5L ripstop
- 100% recycled nylon
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- Kids' Wear
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5606859