- True to size.
- Considered a Regular fit; order your normal size.
A sweater-knit jacket with a soft fleece interior can be worn as outerwear or as a midlayer under a shell jacket. Raglan seams and a stand collar add sporty style, while a pair of zip pockets keep hands warm.
- 28" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure
- Stand collar
- Front zip-welt pockets; chest zip pocket
- Collar, cuffs and hem trimmed in shape-holding, abrasion-resistant jersey
- Flat-seam construction
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- 10-oz moisture-wicking fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5782234
Better Sweater® Zip Jacket