Back Pasture Field Jacket
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- True to size.
- XS=0, XS=2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16.
As the temps begin to dip, reach for this quilted field jacket that's lightly insulated and trimmed in soft corduroy. Fold over the cuffs to show off a pop of the vintage-inspired floral lining.
- 25" length (size Medium)
- Front zip closure with snap placket
- Stand collar
- Front hand-warmer pockets; chest zip-welt pocket
- Lined, with 60 g/m² Thermolite® ECO92 insulation
- 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash, tumble dry
- This product is Fair Trade–Certified™ sewn and was made using practices to protect the environment, build sustainable livelihoods and boost economic empowerment
- bluesign®-approved fabric, made with tested and sustainably produced components
- As a founding member of 1% for the Planet, Patagonia has committed to donating 1% of its annual sales to nonprofit partners in support of environmental solutions
- Item #5856089
Body: 1.1-oz Pertex® 100% recycled nylon plain weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta. Trim: 9.3-oz 76% organic cotton/24% polyester COOLMAX® 14-wale corduroy. Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® ECO92 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
Choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.
- Email gift message (free)
Connect with us to get free style advice, product recommendations or customer service help.