- True to size.
First released in 1982, the original Air Force 1 sneaker was named after the presidential airplane and was the first basketball shoe to feature Nike Air technology. This version features supple leather construction to ensure a lightweight, dynamic fit along with an encapsulated Air-sole unit for superior cushioning.
- Lace-up style
- Removable insole
- Air-Sole unit adds lightweight cushioning
- Perforations on the toe enhance ventilation
- Leather upper/textile lining/synthetic sole
- Nordstrom x Nike: A curated lifestyle destination where fashion is the ultimate sport
- Item #5619006
Choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.
- Email gift message (free)
- Printed gift message (free)
- Nordstrom gift box ($5)
Connect with us to get free style advice, product recommendations or customer service help.