NEST Fragrances Eau de Parfum Rollerball Collection
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
What it is: This set of seven rollerball fragrances is inspired by the works of 18th century British artist Mrs. Mary Delany.
Fragrance story: In collaboration with acclaimed master perfumers, label founder Laura Slatkin translated these works of art into luxurious fragrances that capture the essence of the botanicals adorning the products' striking packaging.
- Wisteria Blue: French wisteria, Bulgarian rose, imperial jasmine.
- Black Tulip: black amber plum, pink pepper, Japanese violet, Indonesian jasmine, patchouli.
- Indigo: Moroccan tea, Kashmir wood, cardamom, wild fig.
- Verde: wild fern, Himalayan cedar, verbena leaves, vetiver.
- Midnight Fleur: exotic woods, black amber, patchouli, night-blooming jasmine, vanilla orchid.
- Dahlia & Vines: dewy daffodils, peony, rose, garden vines.
- Citrine: lemon blossom, lotus flower, freesia, dew drop accord, precious woods.
How to use: The fragrance is intensified by the warmth of your own body. Apply in the creases of your knees and elbows for a longer-lasting, stronger scent. After applying, avoid rubbing or dabbing your skin. This breaks down the fragrance, causing it to wear off more quickly. If you prefer placing the fragrance on your wrists, be sure to reapply after frequent hand-washing as this tends to rinse off the scent. Replace your fragrance after 12 months as perfumes older than a year lose the integrity of their original scent.
- Set of seven fragrances
- 0.1 oz. each
- Made in the USA
- Item #5902899