What it is: A minimalist candle hand-poured in Vancouver with clean-burning soy wax that features an FSC-certified wooden wick.
Chai Candle: a blend of clove, cinnamon and vanilla.
Silk Candle: a blend of jasmine, coconut and tonka bean.
Cereal Candle: a blend of citrus, lemon and berry.
Succulent Candle: a blend of citrus, coconut and sandalwood.
Sundays Candle: a blend of lavender, apricot and sandalwood.
Fireside Candle: a blend of black amber, lavender and musk.
Milk + Sugar Candle: a blend of vanilla, cinnamon and cream.
Morning Dew Candle: a blend of bergamot, grapefruit and sea salt.
Cabin Fever Candle: a blend of cypress, evergreen and moss.
Golden Hour Candle: a blend of floral, cedar and musk.
Sunrise Candle: a blend of chestnut, amber and cedarwood.
How to use: On the first burn, ensure the wax melts all the way to the edge of the can. This can take 1–3 hours and ensures the longevity of the candle. For every consecutive burn, it's important to trim the wick to 1/8" by breaking off the top black bits with your fingers.
- 2 3/4" x 3"
- 8 oz.
- Paraben-free; phthalate-free; lead-free; paraffin-free
- 40-hour approximate burn time
- Soy wax/fragrance oil/glass/wood wick
- Handmade in Canada
- Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC)–certified, ensuring forest management that preserves biological diversity and benefits the lives of local people and workers
- With every purchase of this candle, a tree will be planted across the globe by one of Mala the Brand's partners, Tree Era or Trees for the Future
- Item #6145044
Choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.
- Email gift message (free)
- Printed gift message (free)
- DIY Nordstrom gift box ($3)
- Nordstrom gift box ($5)