What it is: A warm and spicy eau de toilette inspired by Oxford in 1997.
Fragrance story: A day surrounded by books. The slowing down of time in the middle of squeaky waxed wood, the mutter of turning pages and discreet whispers.
Style: Warm, spicy.
- Top: pepper essence, orange flower petals, patchouli.
- Middle: benzoin, tonka bean absolute, cypriol.
- Base: cedarwood, vanilla absolute, vetiver.
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' Award for Best Earthy Scent, 2020
- Made in France
- Item #5877429
Let us help you get your Nordstrom gifts ready to give with free gift wrap for all pickup and in-store purchases. Just ask for a gift kit or signature wrapping at the store.
Pickup & In-Store Purchases
- DIY gift kit (free)
- Wrapped in our signature box (free)
Replica Whispers in the Library Eau de Toilette