What it is: A blush designed by and for professionals and formulated to provide fantastic color with ease and consistency.
What it does: It applies evenly and adheres lightly to skin to give you natural-looking color that lasts all day.
- F: Frost. An iridescent, lightly shimmering color that adds highlights and a frosted bloom to your cheeks.
- M: Matte. A flat, matte finish that goes on lightly, builds well and blends with the skin.
- S: Satin. A light-refractive sheen-style finish that adds subtle highlights to the skin.
- ST: Sheertone. A sheer-on micro-refined powder with a non-transparent finish that goes on faint and looks real.
- SS: Sheertone Shimmer. A jet-milled and micro-fine powder with just enough shimmer to make light dance on your cheeks.
How to use: Choose an appropriate brush and glide it over the blush. Tap off excess powder and apply the blush to your skin using sweeping strokes. Blend well.
- 0.21 oz.
- Item #10789U
Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, [+/- Silica, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Carmine (Ci 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)].
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
MAC Powder Blush
Due to the impact of COVID-19 and increased order volumes, orders may be delayed.