What it is: A detoxifying, multi-active exfoliant mask blending forest, earth and sea to detoxify, brighten, soften, smooth, exfoliate and dissolve congestions.
Who it's for: Most skin types.
What it does: Deep Forest Clay enlists nature's renewing treasures including detoxifying clay, mineral-rich oceanic salts, hydrating algae, botanical exfoliants, medicinal trees, roots, leaves and flowers to detoxify skin and draw out superficial impurities and pollutants. It chemically and physically exfoliates skin, too, while brightening, smoothing and softening and challenging the appearance of blemishes old and new. It's formulated with montmorillonite, a detoxifying, exfoliating and hydrating mineral clay that draws out pollutants and physically exfoliates skin; a potpourri of medicinal botanicals that impart unique benefits to skin, including thyme to challenge acne, aspen to encourage renewal, vetiver to tone, chamomile to soothe, fir to provide antimicrobial properties and uplifting aromatherapy, butterfly bush to challenge environmental stress and hibiscus to exfoliate; and sea algae to bring soothing hydration to calm skin's barrier. Oceanic sea salts proffer a wealth of 73 unique minerals to calm and soothe, and pink grapefruit provides a gentle chemical exfoliation to complement physical exfoliation for complete skin renewal.
How to use: Apply a generous dollop to a clean face and neck, avoiding the eye area. For daily exfoliation, allow to rest on skin for 1–2 minutes. For a detoxifying mask, leave on skin for up to 20 minutes. If sensitive, leave on for up to five minutes. Massage as you rinse with a warm, damp facial mitt or washcloth. Follow with a gentle cleanser. Stop use immediately if irritation occurs. Use up to three times per week.
- 1.5 oz.
- Natural Beauty & Wellness products are free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc; also free of synthetic fragrances, ethoxylate, plastic, GMOs, gluten and fillers
- Made in the USA
- This product meets Nordstrom Sustainable Sourced Ingredients criteria: sourced through green biotechnology or green chemistry, contains upcycled and/or byproduct ingredients and COSMOS Standard certified
- This product meets Nordstrom Responsible Packaging criteria: packaging is glass, paper or fiber-based, and is either FSC certified or contains 50% or more recycled post-consumer waste or post-industrial waste
- KYPRIS is a Certified B Corporation, which meets standards for verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to create a more inclusive and sustainable economy
- Item #5316551
Water/Aqua, Montmorillonite, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Algae, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide NP, Sea Salt, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Asiaticoside, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phytosterols, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Abies Sibirica Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Silica.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
Choose your gift options at Checkout. Some items may not be eligible for all gift options.
- Printed gift message (free)
- DIY Nordstrom gift box (free)
- Email gift message (free)
- Printed gift message (free)
- DIY Nordstrom gift box ($3)
Some sizes & colors will arrive before Christmas
Deep Forest Clay Clarifying Mask & Exfoliant
Gift With Purchase
Get a $40 Bonus Note when you use a new Nordstrom credit card. Apply now