What it is: A serum that supports your skin to minimize the appearance of irritations, oiliness and blemishes.
Who it's for: Anyone with oily, acne-prone complexions.
What it does: It balances oil overproduction while challenging the appearance of blemishes old and new and calming fussy, pollution-irritated or hormonally wonky complexions. It also works to reduce the appearance of redness and ingrowns after waxing, shaving or threading. It's formulated with quinoa, which is the Incan mother grain that proffers a wealth of vitamin E and eight essential amino acids to soothe and nourish even the most upset skin into balance; zinc, a mineral friend of your skin's immune system, which balances your complexion while supporting its natural abilities to heal; lilac leaf stem cells, a sustainable source of verbacoside, which is a worthy foe to the appearance of blemishes, inflammation, hyperpigmentation and sebum over-production; and asiaticocide, which is the phosopholipid-encapsulated active saponin of centella asiatica which discourages the appearance of congestions and irritations. Chaparral, one of the oldest living plants native to the desert yields a potent extract wealthy in botanical wisdom and lignans that impart an antioxidant-like effect to irritated skin, and tea tree and lavender, a proprietary blend of balancing, calming essential oils, minimize the appearance of blemishes and oil over-production, and challenge the pesky occurrences of blemishes.
How to use: After cleansing and before moisturizing, apply Clearing Serum to affected areas, carefully avoiding eye area. For best results, include in your daily microemulsion of other KYPRIS serums and elixirs.
- 1.59 oz.
- Natural Beauty & Wellness products are free of sulfates, phthalates, parabens, petrochemicals, mineral oil, silicone and talc; also free of synthetic fragrances, ethoxylate, plastic, GMOs, gluten and fillers
- Made in the USA
- This product meets Nordstrom Sustainable Sourced Ingredients criteria: sourced through green biotechnology or green chemistry, contains upcycled and/or byproduct ingredients and COSMOS Standard certified
- This product meets Nordstrom Responsible Packaging criteria: packaging is glass, paper or fiber-based, and is either FSC certified or contains 50% or more recycled post-consumer waste or post-industrial waste
- KYPRIS is a Certified B Corporation, which meets standards for verified social and environmental performance, public transparency and legal accountability to create a more inclusive and sustainable economy
- Item #5318486
Water/Aqua, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Oil, Glycerin, Zinc PCA, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sarcosine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Phospholipids, Larrea Tridentata (Chaparral) Extract, Asiaticoside, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Phragmites Communis Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Montmorillonite, Sclerotium Gum, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phytosterols, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ceramide NP, Sodium Levulinate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Anisate, Limonene, Linalool.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging
Get free gift wrap when you pick up your order at a Nordstrom store! Choose gift options when you check out. Some items may not be eligible for certain gift wrap options.
Pickup & In-Store
- Gift message (free)
- DIY gift kit (free)
- Packaged in a Nordstrom box (free)
- Wrapped with signature gift wrap (free)
- Gift message (free)
- DIY gift kit ($3)
- Packaged in a Nordstrom box ($5)