'Melissa Button' Leather Riding Boot
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- True to size.
- Narrow calf circumference;check your measurements to ensure a good fit.
- If boot is difficult to slip on initially, place a plastic bag over your sock for easier entry. Tear away the bag once the boot is on your foot.
Button-accented pull tabs top a handcrafted riding boot fashioned from fine, hand-burnished leather for a marbled, vintage look. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail.
- 1" heel (size 8.5).
- 15" boot shaft; 14 1/2" calf circumference.
- Pull-on style.
- Foam-cushioned midsole.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
- Item #263948