- 11"H x 8 ½"W x 3"D. (Interior capacity: small.)
- 2 ½" strap drop.
- .6 lb.
Scandinavian design has long been known for offering practical, functional pieces that are beautiful to behold but are meant to be used. Originally designed in the '70s for Swedish school children, a now-iconic backpack is crafted from durable, water-resistant Vinylon F™ fabric and features a stylish, contemporary silhouette.
- Two-way zip-around closure with rain flap.
- Holds most electronic tablets.
- Snap-together top carry handles; adjustable backpack straps.
- Exterior zip and slip pockets.
- Foam insert for cushioning and shape is removable.
- By Fjällräven; imported.
- Item #822825
'Mini Kånken' Water Resistant Backpack