® 'Fall 2014' Nail Polish
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
The essie Fall 2014 collection is filled with mysterious, alluring shades that kick your season off with a splash. Each nail polish is formulated without DBP, toluene or formaldehyde.
- Fall in Line: an enigmatic jade green.
- Partner in Crime: a creamy, rich dark chocolate with deep mahogany undertones.
- Style Cartel: an inky cobalt blue.
- Take it Outside: a punchy, fresh taupe.
- The Perfect Cover Up: a powerful peacock teal.
- Dress to Kilt: a seductive red.
How to use: Apply a thin layer of base coat followed by two coats of nail polish. Finish with a top coat for a shiny, chip-resistant manicure.
- Winner of Allure magazine’s 'Best of Beauty' Award for Best Red Nail Polish shade Dress to Kilt, 2014.
- By essie.
- Item #846409