Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle Les Eaux Collection
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
What it is: A curated set featuring Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle masterpieces created by the greatest perfumers.
- Angeliques Sous La Pluie: a watercolor sketch of angelica flowers with juniper berries, pink pepper, bergamot, cedar and white musk, by Jean-Claude Ellena.
- Bigarade Concentrée: a citrus, rich and fresh scent that is unique, transparent and modern, with notes of bitter orange, aldehydes, rose, cardamom, pepper, cedarwood and hay, created by Jean-Claude Ellena.
- Cologne Indelebile: a scent built on musk, with notes of lemon, bergamot, orange blossom and white musk accord, by Dominique Ropion.
- Eau de Magnolia: a very natural and fresh-smelling fragrance that revolves around the classic magnolia flower, and was created by Carlos Benaïm.
- L'Eau d'Hiver: a warm yet transparent scent with notes of bergamot, hedione, iris, hawthorn, heliotrope and white musk, by Jean-Claude Ellena.
- 0.23 oz.
- Item #5848393