Finally—a stylish, convertible stroller that embraces modern technology with electronic assistance for a smooth, easy ride, no matter the terrain.
Why parents will love it: With all the convenience and style of the original Priam, this electronic version helps you power through all types of terrain, from steep hills to sandy beaches. A rechargeable battery provides an assistance of up to 3.7 miles per hour, while sensors in the handlebar offer more control, even when descending hills. And just like the original stroller, it's also got never-flat tires, roomy storage and a compact fold frame.
Why kids will love it: Nap time will not be interrupted when out and about thanks to a comfy seat that reclines to an almost flat position. The seat also can be positioned forward- or rear-facing, so your little one can watch the world or keep an eye on you, depending on their mood. The large sun canopy has UPF 50+ protection and a peekaboo window, while foam-filled tires and an all-wheel suspension soften bumps along the trail.
Maximum child weight/height: 55 lb.; for use from birth (with carrycot attachment, sold separately).
Stroller weight/dimensions: 33.7 lb.; 32.5–36.4" x 23.6" x 38–42.1" folded dimensions; 37.4" x 23.6" x 15.8" unfolded dimensions.
Fold: One-hand fold; stands while folded.
Recline: One-hand recline to a nearly flat position facing either direction.
Tires: Foam-filled rubber tires; lockable front swivel wheels
Car seat compatibility: Compatible with all CYBEX infant car seats (all sold separately); universal adapter included.
Conversion options: Compatible with CYBEX Carrycot, CYBEX Lux Seat, 2-in-1 Light Seat and all CYBEX infant car seats (all sold separately); universal adapter included.
- Includes rain cover, cupholder, bumper bar and car seat adapters
- Smart Uphill Assist and Smart Downhill Assist detect pushing or pulling pressure for an easy, controlled ride
- Two-wheel mode for loose terrain and staircases
- Height adjustable handle with integrated sensors for control over electronic functions
- Five-point harness with padding
- Side-entry bumper bar
- Adjustable footrest
- Foot brake
- Storage basket with magnetic closure
- Battery pack has power button; stroller functions normally when battery is turned off
- Battery pack can be charged via cable when attached or removed from stroller; charging time is approximately 6 hours; lasts 17.6 to 99 miles, depending on load and conditions; do not leave unattended while charging when attached to stroller
- Check your airline on battery restrictions before flying; complies with IATA rules for carry-on and checked baggage
- Polyester/metal/plastic/faux leather
- Wipe clean
- Kids' Wear
- Item #5939839
Let us help you get your Nordstrom gifts ready to give with free gift wrap for all pickup and in-store purchases. Just ask for a gift kit or signature wrapping at the store.
Pickup & In-Store Purchases
- DIY gift kit (free)
- Wrapped in our signature box (free)
e-Priam Chrome Electronic Stroller with All Terrain Wheels