'Expedition' Relaxed Fit Down Parka with Genuine Coyote Fur
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- If between sizes, order one size down.
- The Relaxed Fit from Canada Goose fits loose; allowing for layering underneath and ease of movement.
- XS=2, S=4-6, M=8-10, L=12-14, XL=16-18.
Originally developed for scientists at McMurdo station in Antarctica, an iconic parka offers extreme weather protection for all winter adventurers. A rugged water-resistant shell stands the test of time, while a superior 625-fill-power down blend offers incomparable warmth when temperatures plummet. A lush ring of genuine natural coyote fur tops the attached hood. Four roomy cargo pockets in front and one on the sleeve keep your gear close at hand.
- 33" length (size Medium).
- Hidden two-way zip with outer hook-and-loop storm placket.
- High-pile fleece-lined chin guard for comfort.
- Long sleeves with inset stretch-knit storm cuffs.
- Four fleece-lined hand-warmer zip pockets hidden behind front cargo pockets; vertical zip pockets behind chest flap pockets.
- Two interior pockets, including one with secure zip closure.
- Adjustable waist drawcord.
- Elasticized snow skirt.
- Rated for temperatures to -22 F (-30 C).
- Fully lined, with 80% down, 20% feather fill.
- 85% polyester, 15% cotton with genuine coyote fur (Canada).
- Dry clean.
- By Canada Goose; imported.
- Canada Goose product number: 4565L.
- Item #941672