x Parley UltraBoost Running Shoe
This item is no longer available. Browse our recommendations for something similar.
- Runs small; order next size up.
Springy, responsive Boost™ cushioning fuses comfort and performance in a running shoe set on a neutral base and a distinctively pebbled sole. The Primeknit sock upper wraps your foot in breathable support, with a flexible lacing cage providing dynamic lockdown. Built-in stabilization technologies and a grippy rubber tread help each stride move naturally from heel strike to toe-off. Developed in collaboration with the environmental-steward organization Parley for the Oceans, it sports an upper knit with yarn made from recycled beach and ocean litter.
- Neutral. Offers enhanced foot motion via cushioned insoles and minimal stability features
- Pull-on sock upper with external lacing cage
- Primeknit upper wraps your foot in flexible, ultralight support
- Removable cushioned insole allows for custom orthotics
- Boost cushioning rebounds quickly from every step, stride or jump
- Torsion® System construction provides a smooth transition from heel strike to midfoot
- Stretchweb energy-returning rubber base flexes underfoot for a dynamic ride
- Continental™ Rubber tread ensures reliable ground grip in wet or dry conditions
- Textile and synthetic upper and lining/rubber sole
- Men's Shoes
- Item #5423090