Breast Prosthesis Program
Our Breast Prosthesis Program
We're Here for You
Our Certified Prosthesis Fitters assist with the special needs of women dealing with breast cancer or surgery. You can meet with one of our experts in the privacy and comfort of our Lingerie department for personalized advice on brands, fit, sizing, insurance questions and more.
In addition to our Certified Prosthesis Fitters, we offer a full array of intimate apparel, breast forms, mastectomy bras (selection may vary by store) and services, including:
- Breast forms for mastectomies, lumpectomies and reconstructive breast surgery.
- Post-mastectomy camisoles and bras.
- Free pocketing on any bras purchased from Nordstrom.
- Appointments typically take one hour.
- If you are filing a claim with your insurance, a prescription or referral is typically required.
- Please check with your insurance carrier to determine your eligibility for benefits.
- For tax purposes, paperwork is required on all transactions that are for a medical necessity.
We're a participating provider for selected insurance companies eligible in selected states. We contract with major insurance carriers, including:
- Kaiser Permanente*
- Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Premera Blue Cross*
*In selected states. See the full list for details.
View the full list of insurance carriers working with our Nordstrom Breast Prosthesis Program.
Protecting customer information is a priority for Nordstrom. We understand that your trust is our most important asset. Our Nordstrom Breast Prosthesis Program is committed to the protection and proper use of your personal health information
- Credit card for payment
- Insurance card/Medicare card
- Valid driver's license
You're welcome to bring a companion.
For your convenience, we offer assistance with Medicare claim filing. We do not accept assignment with Medicare. However, we can file with Medicare on your behalf.
Due to the complexities of insurance claim processing, returns and exchanges on any DME (Durable Medical Equipment) utilizing insurance are no longer permitted. All DME mastectomy sales and transactions for bras (L8000), breast prostheses (L8030), camisoles (L8015) and swim forms (L8020) are final at the time of purchase.
Nordstrom currently does not accept insurance for items purchased online. Please contact your insurance provider for coverage and filing information.
Questions? Contact the Prosthesis Hotline at 1.800.804.1502.